Like all firsts, Baby’s first Easter Basket is an exciting venture. As a new parent you quickly realize all Easter fillers are geared towards kids 3+. Little candies, bouncy balls, and giant chocolate rabbits just wont do! Here are some useful ideas when putting together your little one’s basket this year.
1) Instead of the traditional candy items, add some snacks or new flavors of babyfood to enjoy. Teethers are also a great idea!
2) Select keepsakes along with practical items that will last. Ideas include sturdy baby proof board books, movies, clothes, age appropriate toys and diapers. There is always a way to dress up the practical.
3) Try items that work for baby's next stage of development.
4) Once you have selected your basket try using a blanket, rolled washcloths or other soft material as lining for the inside.
5) Use this as an opportunity to try new baby brands!